Are you ready to grow your business in the next 30 days? With this 30 day challenge, you’ll be on your way to business success! We all want to become successful entrepreneurs, but sometime’s we’re at a loss for what we should do next. For the next 30 days, we’ve got you covered!
We might ask you to do things that are (a little) out of your comfort zone, but that’s the only way real growth is ever going to happen. You’ll never get new results if you keep doing the same things.
Here’s What You Need To Get Started
There are a few things you’ll need to set up (if you don’t already have them) before we get started with this challenge to grow your business. You’ll be needing these throughout the next month to compelete the challenge.
- Create a Pinterest business account if you don’t already have one.
- Set up a mailing list in Mailchimp, Mailerlite or Convertkit (or any other service of your choosing).
- Make sure you have your own website (with your own domain) and a business blog.
30 Day Challenge To Grow Your Business
- Set 3 main business goals for this month.
- Update your website design to make it look professional and clear. Pay attention to fonts, color scheme and images you use and change your design if you’re not happy with it. Your website is the foundation of your online presence. If you need help designing your website, we’d love to help!
- Determine your business’ mission, vision and core values and make sure to write about them in your “about” page on your website.
- Write a blog post on your website answering a question or solving a problem for your target audience.
- Create 5 beautiful Pin designs for your website, promoting your blog posts or products/services and post them to relevant Pinterest boards.
- Create a great opt-in for your email list and create a welcoming sequence/welcome message for new subscribers. An opt-in is a freebie that you give to your subscribers as a thank you for opening up their inboxes to you. This can be a small ebook or course, a template, a discount or any other thing that provides value for your target audience.
- Get an (e)book or an online course on a topic you’ve been struggling with and start reading/taking it.
- Write a kick-ass pitch email to three people you’d love to work with.
- Choose 2 to 3 social media to focus on and start creating a social media strategy of who you want to reach, how you’re going to reach them, how often you want to post and what you want to talk about.. Start gathering and creating content to increase your online visibility.
- Apply for several Pinterest group boards in your niche and/or start using Tailwind Tribes* for free.
(*With this link you’ll also get a free month of Tailwind Plus to try it out and we get a referral credit).
- Write another blog post on your blog. Don’t forget to create and add a Pin graphic to it!
- Promote your services and products on all your social media with a beautifully designed graphic or picture. Specifically tell your audience how they will benefit from using your product or service in each post.
- Invite someone you find inspiring to have coffee together and chat.
- Find a few blogs in your niche and read a few of their blog posts.
- Learn the basics of SEO and start implementing the tips on your website. Optimizing your website for search engines will help your target audience find you better on Google (and others). I recommend reading this post by Lyrical Host.
- Consider outsourcing some of the things that you don’t enjoy or aren’t really good at so you can focus on the parts of your business that you enjoy most.
- Go to a networking event or seminar related to your business where you can meet other entrepreneurs.
- Write another blog post and promote it across your social media. Let people know you are the go-to person to solve their problem.
- Take a self-care day to relax and recharge. It’s important to manage your energy levels. Take today to re-energize.
- Collaborate with other people in your niche. Approach the people you’d like to work with with a clear offer (e.g. guest blog for each other, promote each other’s products or service on social media, etc.)
- Get up early and start your day with a morning routine.
- Write a kick-ass ad for your products or service and do a targeted paid promotion on social media.
- Do something today to put yourself out there. For example: offer to speak at an event about your business or a related topic, approach a business to start selling your products, give a workshop.
- Take professional picture of yourself (and your team members if you have any) to use on your website and on social media. Give your business a (friendly) face.
- Time for your weekly new blog post! Also, find a couple of Facebook groups that allow you to share your new blog post.
- Read a book or take a (free) online to learn something new.
- Create a vision board of the big goals you have for your business and put it in your office or on your desk to keep you focused and motivated.
- Send a friendly, convincing cold email (or message) to people who you think could benefit from working with you.
- Set new goals for next month.
- Take some time to analyze which of these things worked for you the past month and which you’d like to continue.
That’s it! You’re done. I hope you found at least a couple of things that worked well for you in this 30 day challenge to grow your business. And I hope you’re going to keep up. If you really want to see some results, you have to repeat doing these things for a while. Success doesn’t happen overnight. However, if you keep it up, you’re definitely getting one step closer every day.
Which day is your favorite? And if you took the challenge already, what worked best for your business?